• Hey, so if you haven't noticed i applied for admin recently.

This got denied and i already concluded i have a lot more to learn so if you'd have any advice for things i could work on then i'd appreciate that <3

I won't be applying again anytime soon and i want to work on myself this year so that's why im asking.

• @'anemone' Can be good advice, depending on who you're talking to. For some people, staying here is a good thing as they're able to control themselves. But for other people, leaving is a good thing as they can't control themselves. For example, this guy called shdwo used to be admin here, and was a bit of a prick. He's now technically banned off all platforms. Even after saying he'd leave he stayed on alts and such despite his bans since he couldn't let this place go. Thankfully he's gone, I'm sure he hasn't got another account contributing to the forum or anything. But I would say most people are fine to stay here as, unlike shdwo, they can control themselves well.

Back on topic Noah, I think just maturity is the important thing for becoming admin. It's not a massive issue to work on, but I'd like it personally if you were more capable of knowing when you can mess around and when you may need to be more serious. The amount of time you've been in this community is no issue and neither is your knowledge of the commands, I just think maturity is the one thing you fall down on.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.