opinions on covid things:

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • mask mandates: small particles can still pass thru easily, some masks make my face itch or have a rash. verdict: muffled sound of disagreement

vax mandates: people should have a choice on whether they take a med or not. verdict: bad

lockdowns: chokes small businesses, makes public school kids depressed. verdict: also bad

feel free to share your opinion

SuperRyn mask mandates: small particles can still pass thru

The virus is transmitted via droplets - to put it simply it is in your saliva and the inside layer of a surgical mask absorbs that saliva and stops the infected droplets getting beyond the mask. It works, it's effective enough, definitely more effective than not wearing one. Sure, small droplets can pass through but nothing is ever going to be perfect.

I dont care whether or not you wish to wear a mask, it doesn't bother me if some people feel they don't want to wear one. But I would prefer if you didn't try and pretend they don't work.

SuperRyn vax mandates: people should have a choice on whether they take a med or not. verdict: bad

I agree with this, however I would say that you shouldn't be surprised if a venue or some sort of publically based event would require you to be vaccinated to use their services. You shouldn't be forced by the government to take the vaccine but don't be surprised if a local music festival won't let you in without one.

SuperRyn lockdowns: chokes small businesses, makes public school kids depressed. verdict: also bad

In all honesty I'm anti lockdown just because the majority of people are vaccinated which heavily reduces viral transmission and I feel with the vaccination rate being in and around the 90% figure in the UK there are better ways to deal with things. The UK is lightening restrictions tbf.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Just get the three vaccine shots already and be done with it.

Or, you go walk around naked outside and catch the virus. Now try not to die.

I'm not forcing people to get the shots, but if you don't want to help end this pandemic (which - surprise surprise: affects us all) then you may as well lock yourself up until you stop being a stubborn donkey.

People inject themselves Botox and what not, but when it comes to three simple vaccine shots many start crying and whining.

I've had two shots so far and they went well. I didn't even feel the needle. You may experience some headaches for the following 1 to 2 days, but that will pass - and to be fair, that's nothing severe.

I wear an FFP2 mask daily almost everywhere - except at home (duh!) - and my face is totally fine. No scars, no itching, no magic bubbles.

I hope this helps!

•   SuperRyn

mask mandates: small particles can still pass thru easily,

Depends on what you mean by "small particles", but otherwise not true.

vax mandates: people should have a choice on whether they take a med or not.

People should have the right to not die because of others selfishness. Business should be allowed to refuse you if you're unvaccinated.

lockdowns: chokes small businesses, makes public school kids depressed. verdict: also bad

Lockdowns: Helps keep hospitals open and able, therefore limiting excess death. Small business should be helped via government stimulus when mandated to close.

Miwojedk Helps keep hospitals open and able, therenore limiting excess death

I'd clarify, death not related to COVID only. A collapsed healthcare system means you can't be saved from perfectly curable diseases or injuries because there's no place left for you for treatment.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• in all seriousness, what I find people are too far right or left which clearly shows their poltiical background, espisically in america.

I myself am in the middle, I would be pro vax but I don;t think it should be mandated, maybe if you work in healthcare sector than yeah, but that's it.

What I find retarded is that really left leaning people think if you are vaccinated you can't catch it, you can you dumb cunt. All the vaccines do is stop you from getting serverely sick.

And then othr people think they will be completely fine even if they are a fat cunt with a heart condition

In Ireland, everything lifted recently and we are back to normal due to the low number of deaths.