fssp - Suspension Notification

• fssp has been suspended with immediate effect due to a combination of violations of the various conduct policies, and being a general nuisance / bully to a number of players on the server.

He is hereby suspended for the following violations:

As admin of an off-server platform with various levels of abusive content, and for continuing to promote the platform despite it being against a number of the values for both TF and ATLAS - https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/300-admin-co…of-totalfreedom

Section 3.F of the staff conduct policy
    Section 3.C of the staff conduct policy
    Section 3.C of the Server Conduct Policy
    Section 3.H of the server conduct policy
    Section 3.J of the server conduct policy

In general the individual has proven to not exhibit the values to which I would expect to see in an experienced senior admin of this server, and I've had a number of players and admins report various rule violations, and while all are minor individually this behaviour has gone on despite warnings from myself and others, and is not acceptable.

An appeal to this suspension will not be considered until BOTH of the following criteria have been satisfied.

• A Minimum of 2 weeks as of this post has passed.
    • The individual has proven to the EAO and AEAO that they are capable of being a helpful and useful member to the server and it's community.

To prevent the concern a number of people may have around people behaving well for the 2 week suspension and then returning to their "old selves" if they are unable to follow the guidelines and values of this server and are suspended again for any reason in the future, the minimum suspension will be double that of the current one (Ie 4 Weeks and not 2) and this double up of minimum time suspended will continue until such a time that I am satisfied it is no longer required.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK