Ownership Policy Suggestion - OP Voting

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @wild1145#5280

3) Not anymore. Once you have an account the only reason it would be deleted is in line with data protection regulations.

It shouldn't be that hard to implement. Simply giving a newly-created forum account a trial period of 15 days or 2 months of some sort of set amount of activity would completely fix this "potential" problem (which I realistically don't see as a problem).

And I agree, this very much requires some thought, but I can't really see any downsides to my third suggestion that can't easily be amended. I think we once again should value liberty, in this case meaning that all players should be able to vote on changes that affects their experience on the server.

• Given nobody has been able to give a satisfactory solution to how we can maintain the integrity of the vote by allowing non-admins to vote I'm declining this suggestion along with the fact this has had very little support.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK