Opinions on using your phone on the toilet ?

• Brutally real story incoming, continue at your own risk.

I always take my phone to the toilet. Sometimes I also take my laptop with me, especially when I know that I’m going to release a massive dump, which can sometimes take up to a few hours. Having some entertainment is an awesome way to spend the time. There’s simply nothing better to life than being granted the ability to watch an animation of 2 human creatures playing with each other on a massive laptop's screen, instead of having to pinch your eyes - how cringe! As a plus, due to the display’s size it almost feels like real life, even though it is an anime. Your toilet sessions will never be the same again with this very simple, yet effective life hack only a few people know of.

I can only recommend Discord moderators to take your laptop with you to the toilet, as it simply lets you experience your movies on a very big screen, which makes them seem very real.

Just be careful that you do not spill yellow liquid onto your keyboard, or else someone can buy a new laptop.

I hope this helps!

•   xPkz_ my bathroom has a countertop design on one of the walls for the sink and the toilet happens to be against said wall, so i place it behind me when im done, sometimes even sitting sideways on the toilet when i don't feel like placing it on my lap.

yes, i decribed how i shit in detail. idfc what you think.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.