Rhymix - Admin Abuse Report

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I will be polite and share out my opinions on the matter.

I fucking hate this fucking stupid piece of shit thing called the fucking shatch just because it's the most idiotic word that I've ever heard. Like what the fuck is a shatch, it sounds like a white mom from the south cooking boiled peas and lard in a cold winter. It's so fucking disgusting that I can't even fathom how much I despise shatch and the word itself. What doesn't help is this stupid fucking idiotic braindead shrimp ( shrimp) has nothing better to do with his mother fucking life that he just sticks 5,000,000 shatch up my asshole and light it on fire so I can have that burning sensation of pain up my fucking anus. I fucking hate how shatch burn up my anus as I have very terrible leaky diarrhea. As for the James situation, I am terribly sorry. That you turned into a fucking stupid human being with the most silkiest smooth brain that I've ever seen. Shits smoother than my grandma's asshole after I removed her diapers when she took a huge fat shit.

That is all I can say at the moment.
    -Rhymix (Ron He/Him)

• @Rhymix#3385 I'm going to address some of these claims...

@Rhymix#3385 I will be polite

You were not polite.

@Rhymix#3385 and share out my opinions on the matter.

Nobody fucking asked you to. Fucking stupid gay retard.

@Rhymix#3385 I fucking hate this fucking stupid piece of shit thing called the fucking shatch just because it's the most idiotic word that I've ever heard.

Blatant racism. Nothing much to say here.

@Rhymix#3385 Like what the fuck is a shatch, it sounds like a white mom from the south cooking boiled peas and lard in a cold winter

More racism. Also what is this analogy? Is this supposed to be funny? The only funny thing is your hilariously low IQ. πŸ˜‚

@Rhymix#3385 It's so fucking disgusting that I can't even fathom how much I despise shatch and the word itself.

More racism.

@Rhymix#3385 What doesn't help is this stupid fucking idiotic braindead shrimp (@shrimp) has nothing better to do with his mother fucking life that he just sticks 5,000,000 shatch up my asshole and light it on fire so I can have that burning sensation of pain up my fucking anus.

Wow. I thought I was doing you a favor. You literally ASKED me for shatch. So what do I do? I give your sorry bum lazy stupid dirty goofy looking ass hella shatch. There are people all around the world without any shatch just scraping to get by and here you are complaining. Fuck you.

@Rhymix#3385 I fucking hate how shatch burn up my anus as I have very terrible leaky diarrhea.

Okay? Who?

@Rhymix#3385 As for the James situation, I am terribly sorry. That you turned into a fucking stupid human being with the most silkiest smooth brain that I've ever seen. Shits smoother than my grandma's asshole after I removed her diapers when she took a huge fat shit.

No? You think this is funny? Reality check: insulting people doesn't make you funny. At all. 😐

@Rhymix#3385 That is all I can say at the moment.

Shouldn't have said a damn thing.

@Rhymix#3385 -Rhymix

Stupid ass fucking name.

@Rhymix#3385 (Ron He/Him)

You're a girl?

I can't fucking believe that you think it's acceptable to say ANY of this. You're a privileged gay piece of shit. Whenever I think of you, I immediately have to inject my testicles with ketamine just to make myself feel better. You're an actual fucking degenerate pedophile. Are we just going to ignore the fact that you literally GROOMED a 3 year old on Roblox? Like am I the only one seeing this? I'm going to fucking kill you in real life I swear to god You make me so angry Come here kitten.

A

• okay πŸ˜‘ my apologies πŸ˜” miss girl πŸ™β€β™‚οΈ 🌈 w:
    😢 miss πŸ¦‰ l: who?
    I'm sorr πŸ‘€ 🀣 :
    πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€ sHe nOt ⛔️ ntry_sign: a πŸ‘§ gIrL πŸ˜’ sed: it's miss πŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό TΓΆΕ’Γ΄LΓ»R 🀩