smug95: Hub Moderator Application

• As I'm typing this, I'm currently on mobile so if I do mess up grammatically, please inform me later.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

My timezone is AEST, and my Minecraft username is smug95.

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here.
    smug95#1987

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    May 23rd, 2021.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    I'm usually active and free 5-7 days of the week, sessions spanning from 3-7 hours.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania)
    Australia.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    As I'm already an administrator in the freedom game mode, I already have experience with moderating and administrating this server. I have also administrated entirely other games and servers before I even found TF out. From my previous admin application, I'm quick to handle negative situations caused by players or the server itself, as long as I am subtly guided by other, more experienced admins on recommendations with what to do. I am a very fluent typist, and (of course) my first language is English.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes.
    Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes, I use differently generated 64 character passwords for each website I register for, and no, they are not easily brute forced.

• Neutral. You've been a bit trigger happy with bans when the moles kids were making their rounds, but you are active and I have not seen any repeated behaviour recently that would make me give an objection vote. Aside from this, your time zone is also a valuable asset that would be beneficial when our existing hub mods are not around.
    Some proof for credibility:

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• So again, this one lasted a little longer than I would've liked to and I do apologise for that. My personal situation has been rocky these few weeks but we're looking a bit stable now so I can have a proper gander.

So first things first, your timezone is good. You cover an area that still does, from what I've seen, need to be covered, and as you're already a staff member on the freedom server you do have the firsthand experience there.

I will note that in this position you have a good bit more flexibility and freedom when it comes to deciding on which sanctions to give. As others have noted, there is a bit of trigger happiness there at times. It's not a pressing enough issue for me to completely flip the verdict in this case since you've turned it around from that initial warning. And again, this is only the hub server.

So this application is approved - welcome to the team!

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.