• Today on Totalfreedom I needed manual help to use the tag "Black mesa" because it had a forbidden word in it which that is not true I don't see how a word from a game is forbidden so it must be in the tag filter can you please fix this

• The issue was that we have a tag filter on the term "sa" and your tag ended "sa" which is why it got blocked.

I simply removed that from our list of blocked tags so it has been fixed. A different issue will be raised regarding the way tag filtering works to try to reduce the likelihood of it happening again.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Jebus' That's automatic and designed to help prevent spambots. The first handful of threads and replies have to be approved, after that you're good to go unless we increase the threshold.

Wild1145

• @'Jebus' Because they're easy to bypass when we're also trying to prevent human beings spamming the forums by hand.

Wild1145

•   Tizz I think so. All of the legacy restrictions still exist.

@'Jebus' Because that tends to be ineffective. Preventing the posts from being public until manually approved is the best way to ensure people aren't just creating accounts to abuse them, and requires people to put a decent amount of effort into getting to the point they could actually spam / abuse.

Wild1145