Sperience - Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your minecraft name

Sperience

The date and time you were banned.

2022-02-16 23:16:42 UTC

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state “offline” if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven’t been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you’re banned when you try to return, that’s NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

Chatting and Building

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

a. I don’t know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
    b. I don’t know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or it was my first login to the server
    c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)
    d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn’t have been banned (state which one)
    e. I don’t know or other (include explanation)

Reason A

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

I was banned by jupiterbabey/helium. I was warned about my build, which was the twin towers. As soon as jupiterbabey warned me, I got rid of my building, he told me I was on thin ice. I completely complied with him, and didn't resist anything he told me. Also, my build was extremely far away from spawn, I TPR'd there. He also said "you admitted it", do you expect me to lie to an admin? This is quite contradictory, and I don't really think it makes sense.

Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

Yes

• Being a member of the admin team, I can say that there was a decision afterwards that recreating 9/11 (And likely any other terrorist attacks) is a bannable offense. According to admin chat, 2 other Admins who will not be named, one being a senior, were on the same page, that page being that the ban was justified. I choose to remain neutral.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• @'fndndjdnsnsn' Bobpop you were day-banned for re-creating 9/11. I warned you, but then reconsidered the fact that you are not a toddler. You've been active in this community for a while, and with that being said, its common sense not to recreate fucking 9/11. You removed it when I caught you constructing it. You're a big boy bob pop, you should know that the creation of builds regarding terrorist attacks and mass murder are not allowed. If you were to start building a swastika, and I caught you building it, I would swiftly ban you. Recreating a terrorist attack in which thousands of people died is in par with hate builds. The only reason you deleted it is because I caught you doing it. It's a day ban, you can come back tomorrow, I stand by my judgement.

• @B0bP0p Can we step out of loopy land for a second? You built and attempted to recreate 9/11. I caught you doing it, and you got a day ban. It was completely insensitive to others on the server and i'm not going to jeopardize the experience of potential new players by you're stupidity. This is not your first rodeo, you have been banned several times in the past. Suck it up and take the damn day ban. Im tired of this repetitive bs.

• I've had to remove a huge number of posts. Individuals that have nothing to do with the appeal have been deciding to go on a crusade here and are doing more harm for the appealing individual than good.

If it continues when I wake up in the morning, I'll deny it by default. Follow the forum posting rules and community guidelines or expect this not to end well.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK