quack95 Admin Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @'kanst' common sense is already something i have, i just don't use it well, but i have started using it starting today

it's somewhat early, i wanted to wait a few more months, but i decided its a good time to start

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Can I remind the applicant especially, but generally everyone of the rules around replies.

elmon Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• If you've decided today to begin improving yourself as a person, then that's really good and I hope to see the "new you" soon!

But, for now, I can't really give any vote other than Object, because I just think it's too soon at the moment. I'm sorry.

If I had any advice, you should use this thread as a "mirror" to use for working out what flaws you have, and working on those. That being said, I hope I'm able to vouch on your next application in a few months time. Please don't let this discourage you.

ピバラ。

• With all do respect, I don't think that someone who is always in the center of drama, and fights fire with fuel is suitable for adminship just yet.
    Unfortunately, the only vote I'd be willing to make is object.

And, as said by all of the other admins, you taunted a literal child that was threatening to do harm to themselves.

In short, I don't think you should have it, and I don't really trust you right now.

• If a change is starting in you, I think that it should be given more time rather than assume that you are now completely fit to fill this role, when your change only started.
    For that reason and the "matscalle incident", I object.
    I do hope that you will try again in some time after your change is complete. If you'll commit to it, I'm sure that you'll have what is needed in order to be an admin.

• Sorry I must object because on your track record the bad outweighs the good, even just in recent history. Im very happy for you if youve actually managed to change in a meaningful way in such a short time. Its just highly damaging to the server when an admin cracks under pressure and honestly I dont know if I could bet on you not to at this point in time.

Anyway if you need to improve your reputation I'll give you a heads up if I grief again so you can report it.

• Object.

While I have seen improvement in your behaviour at certain things, in my eyes you just don't have the necessary calm composure needed to be an admin. You need to be able to hold yourself together, even at the harshest comments and the harshest criticism and you just don't have that ability from what I see so far. I believe you can truly improve yourself on this and encourage you to try harder in the future.

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• im sorry buddy but I have to object.

you tend to put yourself in the middle of drama and its not a very good trait to be admin. when we are dealing with an issue in game, you tend to join in and go overkill. but prove me wrong, work on your people skills and I sure as hell would vouch

• object -- you've yet to show that you can keep yourself drama free and go even a short time without being in the middle of stuff.

you say that you'll take this seriously and not continue this behavior, but the fact that you've apparently have been stuck in the middle of shit as recently as yesterday shows otherwise. actions speak much louder than whatever words you post here.

1gaah.png