quack95 Admin Application

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes, I meet all the requirements.

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. quack95, my timezone is UTC+2

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. March, 25, 2021

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). quack95#4468

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail. No, I don't.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. Several times a week.

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) None.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). No, I don't.

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph). I know a lot about the server and I would love to help any new players or people that generally need help. Even though I've had my past, I've finally became nicer than what people have seen me as. I would love to serve in the admin team and actually help out TF. I am in good terms with a lot of players and they see me as a decent person. I'd always like to investigate any new players and help them out when they first join the server.

11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). Currently, Africa.

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes. I am free for any work.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes, I have.

14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes, I have good passwords on all websites.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Object.

quack95 Even though I’ve had my past

With respect, just a month ago you decided to leave the community forever to return under a new identity, then that identity got exposed. You decided to continue as normal, before then swivelling around to deciding to spend 4 days telling everyone you were leaving the entire internet for good. You left with an angry txt document, then returned the next morning completely normal.

You also only have to go back as far as yesterday to having several staff members telling you to stop making drama worse. And even just a few months ago you left the entire server forever again. From what I've heard as well, you've left the server forever on other occasions as well.

There's the past, but everything I've mentioned is recent enough to be severely concerning. These types of impulsive behaviours seem like ragequits to me at times, and when you have the dangerous admin commands at your disposal and the responsibility that comes with serving the community, I don't think you can handle it.

I'm sorry, but I would rather you improve consistently and for a good amount of time before I feel you're trusted with the type of responsibility that comes with being an admin.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• objection i don't trust you, were you not the person who fucked up the guild discord, are you not the person whos left several times in the past few months in a rage before pretending to be someone else? Just a bit erratic

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

•   Luke as i said, childish shit, wont happen again, i'm actually taking this seriously
    edit: those situations are now genuinely embarrassing and give me a bad image, but i really, really won't do this type of stuff again

Incredibly awesome duck.

•   quack95 show, not tell is my best advice. I would rather see a good amount of time with you not leaving the internet forever or causing needless drama with impulsive decisions. If you've genuinely turned a new leaf today, good on you and I encourage you, but please realise that saying what we wanna hear after months and months and months of erratic behaviours isn't going to fly.

Luke this was literally like a day or two ago.

Yeah, yesterday.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin that's understandable
    anyways, about the matscalle stuff, i was trying to help him out, which turned into me kidnapping him and interrogating him. i genuinely do believe that was a bad take on my end and i won't do that again

Incredibly awesome duck.