Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Just a quick one but something for people to be aware of.

There are a large amount of plots it seems that have been claimed and never built on. I will be starting to go through and delete these to make them re-claimable for new people to claim with immediate effect.

If you have claimed a plot but not had a chance to build on it yet, could I suggest either deleting it yourself (or asking an admin to do so) or if you do still want it in the place that it is for any reason, you put a sign / similar on it to say so.

Any empty plots claimed by "Unknown" will be deleted first, and over the coming weeks other empty plots will then be deleted.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I've already done an initial clean-up and probably made available an extra 20-30 plots that are closer to the 0,0 plot on the plotworld which were all empty plots claimed by "Unknown" (Probably from the whole offlinemode --> onlinemode change) so would encourage people to claim those if they want to start building things closer to the spawn or to even move their current plots closer to the spawn plots.

Further cleanup will take place over the coming days and weeks of plots claimed by any player which appears to be empty so please do add a sign or something if you don't want the plot deleted if it's empty.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK