Indefinite Ban Request - GoTeamPluto

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    GoTeamPluto:  
      uuid: '42a9e935-4507-4731-a976-1f1849773a25'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Repeated Rule Breaking'  

2. What did they do? GoTeamPluto has been warned, smited, and banned multiple times for repeated rule-breaking, and then made a 'death threat' to me after telling him to calm down and after he yelled at me to 'stop swearing'.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
    New Policy:

1 . Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.
    3 . Join the community to engage and have fun, not to advertise, promote hate or otherwise try to harm the overall community

Old Policy:

1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).
    1h. Attempts to harm any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. Witness: @"JagWire"#18
    Death Threat:

Punishment Log:

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. Not that I know of.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Vouch.
    From what I saw, his rage or whatever it was, started when no one gave him lag fireworks like he wanted.
    I guess that either way it would have ended in a sanction.

• I'm inclined to believe he didn't actually know the game had a disconnect button so he had to go and get himself banned every day when he wanted to leave.

Vouch.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Vouch and confirming witness.

I've warned this player of indef ban before, and i've banned SO many times for spamming. As above, the punishment log got wiped, but there was substantially more entries regarding this player.

image.png

• vouch for spamming, griefing, constant tantrums over small inconveniences, and an aversion to lowercase letters

i wouldn't put much stake in the death threat. it was the edgiest thing he could think of in the middle of a tantrum. i doubt he remembers saying it. he is probably a kid and an only child in a comfortable family.