I decided to come back, after a hiatus of 2 years

• Hey! I'm volleo6144, on basically every online platform nowadays. I have previously been an SA on Total Freedom (under various names, the final one being Volleo6144), but it was over 2 years ago, which is ... a lot of time! I genuinely got confused and thought it was closer to 5 years before looking on the old forums.

My plans for the next few days are to get back into the ... charm of the server before applying for reinstatement. A lot has changed about my personality (and about Minecraft itself) since 2018, but I'm still, like, the same person with the same obsession with Threes! (oh, I forgot, I got the 3072 tile!) and the same everything.

Unfortunately, ProBoards seems to be acting up (after logging in, every page has "Invalid request token / possible request forgery (error 4). If you received this message in error, please go back, refresh, and try again.", which I can't get rid of no matter what), so I can't do anything on the old forum to prove the above, but whatever.

I've been SA before, and I have no idea if "reinstatement" is still the proper path to being admin again after this long.

• to fix that error you get, give someone your user id then have them like one of your posts, thats how i fixed mine and other's error, dk how it works but it does