add /party and /party chat

• add /party it would be a temp guild that people can join to talk in a private chat and yes i know that guilds already have there own /g chat feature

BUT look at this if i want to be in a private chat with xPkz ev3rage and zarcana we would have to leave all 3 guilds xPkz and ev3rage with there guild zarcana with his guild and me with my guild

and that would mean a ton of players would have a disbanded guild that is just chaos so lets add /party so we can use it to have private talks with more then one person in diffrent guilds

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• I think wild1145 said that NetworkManager has a party system. Also please use punctuations in these types of post to make it easier to read.

Add /party. It would be a temp guild that people can join to talk within a private chat.

Yes, I know that guilds already have their own /g chat feature, but if I wanted to be in a private chat with xPkz_, ev3rage, and Zarcana, then we would have to leave all three guilds, which would result in a ton of disbanded guilds.

Let's add /party so that we can use it to have private group conversations with people who are in different guilds.

ピバラ。

Tizz @Ryan AFAIK we don’t have permission to use /party even if you said it’s enabled.

You should just not on the Freedom server as permissions inheritance from NM is disabled there. That's a TFM integration issue. If it doesn't work in the hub raise a bug ticket please.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK