Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i've been thinking about my music taste lately. its something i tend to not be out there much with it but its something i kinda want to get out there. its not actually consistant unlike how i see most others.

im going to stray away from individual songs because this would definately display how odd and sporadic my tastes are but im going to list a few albums i've listened to lately.

bkode - depleted (bkode is actually a friend of mine despite not actually speaking to him alot recently, i highly suggest you check him out sometime)

Sub Urban - Thrill Seeker

Big Sean - Detroit 2

Joyner Lucas - 508-507-2209

i think i like more but they haven't come to mind yet. for those asking why i haven't got a kanye west album on here yet because i haven't decided which one i like the most yet. plus i think its more down to specific songs

this is where i ask what are your favourite albums. kinda interested now not gonna lie

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• I've been branching out a lot

These are just what I've been listening to recently there are many more
    AM - Arctic Monkeys

Wiped out! - The Neighbourhood

Cigarettes After Sex - Cigarettes After Sex

Days Before Rodeo - Travis Scott

DAMN. - Kendirck Lamarr

• Changes all the time, but for now my list is:

1) The Life of Pablo - Kanye West
    2) Ye - Kanye West
    3) Birds in the trap sing mcknight - Travis Scott
    4) Savage Mode 2 - 21 Savage & Metro Boomin
    5) Igor - Tyler, The Creator

These are my top 5 right now, 3 and 5 I’ve only very recently started to listen to.

• Ok i want to add Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory to the list.

i swear down i am listening to this shit at 5:40AM like a nialistic shitlord moderating the server and having MSN open like its fucking 2006 or some shit. Yeah my music taste is sporadic as fuck.

i've been listening to some of those listed too. i got as far as elmon so far and Xen some of those albums slaps hard man

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey