reinstating (holy frick nowa y) comradeginlang (cynacx smells)

1. Your Minecraft name: comradeginlang

2. Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? yes

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

1. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: got super admin in 2016 then telnet in 2019-2020 idk then they removed telnet and i went inactive yesyes

2. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity

1. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? whenever im bored, so like most of the day? + i have school so like 2-3 hours a day from around 4pm to 8pm (but i also have homework + other things to do so i might seem inactive)

2. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? yes

3. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied. no

4. cYNAcx aka charge1158 stinks

• There is no need for voting as the admin was removed for inactivity.

All you need is to have 3 hours of playtime over the next 7 days to be reinstated. I am not able to check this right now, but once plan is up I will check as soon as I hear.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Alright so it turns out you've been in game for 3 hours today alone, so I'm going to go ahead and approve this.

Welcome back to the team! Feel free to ask any other admin if you need any help retraining.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.