ideas for reworking the skyblock server

•   matscalle How could I be so foolish! Oh my goodness! I simply cannot just object to reworking the SkyBlock server because it doesn’t fit in with TF at all and majority of the community wants it removed per the other thread— that’s not in favor of matscalle’s opinion! I’m so sorry, glorious leader.

RedEastWood I’m just saying half of the shit in Luke’s original post was irrelevant.

half the shit was absolutely not, by 'being in more line with the network' i literally meant adding it to bungee or whatever, and linking it to the main TF bot and overall making it more TF instead of Skyblock that has TF's IP. the 'waste of resources' thing was more akin to someone saying someone else is a 'waste of oxygen'. yes we have more resource but it's pointless to stack more servers on when there's one already useless

My suggestion was poorly titled, as I did say we should at least fix or revamp if we weren't going to outright remove it, as in my suggestion was to literally find ways to improve the experience. The fact you think I made that for a 'fad' is just insulting given how you know full well I wouldn't actually make any post like this genuinely if I didn't 100% believe there to be valid reasoning..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg