MagAgentV3 - Event host application

• What is your Minecraft IGN

MagAgentV3

What is your discord name and discriminator (name#000)

MagAgentV3#7783

What date did you register on the forums (minimum 15 days required)

January 7, 2022 (Old acc lost)

What is your timezone?

EST (Connecticut)

Will you be willing to assist the ECM in hosting of events and how frequently?

Once or twice a month if I can stay up all night and or try to get up on time

Do you have any experience hosting events?

Some Smp events with friends on my own server

Why do you want to be a event host?

Because events are dead and I want to do some fun new things like a RLcraft event or a modded minismp events or even just some classic events like cops and robbers, or a manhunt event even a zombie event. And the new events are just sometimes boring and bland.

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• i see a lot of vouches but not any that have much merit to approve this app. im just saying because theres a lot of blind vouches i see and its really irritating me

also saying you all have a certain amount of time to explain the majoirty of your vouches before i moderate them as per this
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2881-event-host-voting

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

•   lyicx tbf it seems like its always the same group of people that vouch (either with generic or no reasoning) on many applications I see. Not anything we can do to stop this with selective force but to those who do this, just don't vote if you dont have a reason more than a person being your friend lmao

• i object, the bulk of these votes i believe is only because theyre friends with the applicant and i don't see any good reason to vouch - i'm not active but mats is and if he's saying he hasn't seen them i do trust they aren't active enough..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Objection, I was initially going to vouch but I haven't actually interacted with you enough to do so, and I'd say I'm active around the place.

Stuff like this is also... a little concerning. I don't know why he saw that and vouched. (This was in a separate and unrelated thread)

MagAgentV3 Once or twice a month if I can stay up all night and or try to get up on time

I feel like if you need to stay up all night to host an event, you should be reconsidering whether or not you actually have the time for it.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• reviewing this app. it is commendable that he is wanting to fufill a hole where there is a lot of demand. but i think as i probably said in dms he should start hosting unofficial events in TF to convince other people to voting

i dont know if i've heard of any done and judging by the responses i think more people have seen him ask to see the app then anything else which is a bit of a turnoff. i think i need to add some form of evidence of them hosting events in the template because i personally got doubts but ill ask around anyhow.

i reckon if he decides to apply in 30 days and in that time he's done something he'd have a better shot

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey