xPkz_ Admin Application

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

===============

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

xPkz_ | GMT+8

===============

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

February 5th, 2021

===============

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

xPkz_#4796

===============

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student.

===============

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

No.

===============

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Several times a week.

===============

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

smug95 (smugd#5111)

===============

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No.

===============

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I am relatively active. I'm very friendly with new players. I follow the rules and I can help enforce them given proper direction. I tend to be honest and I think I can be a good admin given time and support. I can think with a cool head, and while I may make mistakes sometimes I do my best to correct them.

I am also bilingual: I speak both English and Bangla.

===============

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Asia.

===============

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

===============

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes.

===============

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes.

===============

Additionally:

1. I am not very active on the forums, so if this negatively affects my application please do tell me. While I want to become an admin, I do not necessarily need to do so to help the server. I only wish to help the server to the best of my ability and I believe becoming an admin will help in that regard.

2. People may have seen me poking fun at others with ev3rage. Those people are ones who know its a joke, and if you are one of those people and are genuinely offended please contact me directly through discord so I may apologise. My reason for bringing this up is that if this were to interfere with my application I am more than willing to stop.

3. Edits are mostly just formatting changes.

• Neutral. Would like to see more admin's opinions.

Edit:

I would like to point out that the applicant is in Asia.

xPkz_ Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

Although the list is more exhaustive towards skills in creativity, I know you can speak more than one language and I consider that to be an important skill. I believe you should consider mentioning that on your application.

• Neutral until I can check your activity; you don’t have a lot of forum activity and I’m unsure about your Discord activity. Nonetheless, that doesn’t really matter but I factor that in. Plan isn’t really loading right now so I’ll have to wait to see what other people say

• This application didn't get as much feedback as I would've liked in hindsight but all 7 of the votes are vouches and from what I have seen from you in the months I've been playing on the server I should probably have vouched myself.

But I'm delighted to say that this application is approved.

Welcome to the team!

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   Shdwo I was satisfied with the reasonings given in favour for the applicant and as I said - I honestly should've vouched myself but I just forgot to vote. I didn't want to delay the application just for a few people to comment "vouch" with little more input.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.