• yes event. sorry for the weird start i was allowed to make an event it had to be done on the 14th of january and i was unable to hit that. i am currently waiting for the parts to be added into the event server but i cant setup permissions and i dont know if the faction plugin i have works as i couldnt test it out cause of technical issues (the plugin is called SaberFactions) i hope you will all get that i am also waiting on the server to be completed and 1 thing i need some cool items to give out in the event in loot crates that staff are allowed to place around the map.

i hope i am allowed to place it in event for now its in event host application

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle yes event sorry for the weird start i was allowed to make an event it had to be done on the 14th of january and i was unable to hit that as i am currently waiting for the parts to be inputted

like i said in dms. i wouldn't worry about the deadline i've given considering it seems you've done something. i've not been able to get round to it and i was hoping i was able to get charge access to the event server. should be able to sort it later

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey