_TheRedX Administrator Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   erin Hey erin, thanks for this reply.
    I understand your concern and I accept it. These kinds of replies let me improve!
    But to note, I have thought about this conversation, and yes, it was a bit aggressive of me, but our friendship with pixlqp was already falling apart, which caused for this conflict to happen. I'm looking forward to not involve in these situations again going forward, and again, I completely understand your concern!

Again, thanks erin for the informative reply!

• Objection, I don't see admin-worthy behavior, and you tend to be quite immature.

• @'fndndjdnsnsn'
    1st image - That was just a joke, which might've not been understood and it's already months old
    2nd image - I just thought ria didn't see it and she was around the time when I told ppl i made that app before
    3rd image - as I said, our friendship with pixlqp was already falling apart and this is not the first time. I just care about pixlqp and tried to just prevent him from switching, but I do now understand that I was quite restrictive with him.

Thanks for your vote.

Edit: please add a little more context before sending something like the 1st image, since it was meant as a joke, but it might've not appeared as one

@'fndndjdnsnsn'
    I don’t think this breaks the rules, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Given that the link is not spammed (which it wasn't), there should not be anything wrong with posting an application link for others to see.

@'fndndjdnsnsn'
    This is enough to warrant an objection for me, best of luck to you.

I don't believe Red's objective in this scenario is with bad intent. It could be debated that Red went to far in trying to help out pixlqp, but that demonstrates immaturity more than lack of ability. Considering the maturity of most of the current admin team, I don't believe this is something that should be held against Red.

• Just going to chime in my two cents as a veteran.

I think it’s perfectly fine that Red posted his application link, especially when the forums are dead as hell. We had a whole indefinite ban appeal that has lasted 8 days, with barely any votes. That being said, “not to blow my own whistle or anything” leaves off a bad vibe here, and it’s not good that you decided to say that. Telling people to check your application I believe is against the rules, but maybe it should be changed so you can drop your link to it every now and then… but you can leave off impatient or power hungry vibes with what you decided to say.

The first image, I completely understand 100% how it could be a joke and I said so much worse when I was a senior admin of all things.

I don’t see any reason people should be objecting for the third image. You cannot object because you aren’t friends with someone. Unfortunately our voting system is bias so votes are either yay or nay. I literally don’t understand the third image and don’t see how he broke the rules.

Ivan Telling people to check your application I believe is against the rules, but maybe it should be changed so you can drop your link to it every now and then…

I would say the singular sending of the link is fine. Its not something I would do personally, but I saw the message sent and didn't take any issue with it.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   RedEastWood I am decently fluent, however, if this application gets accepted, I would still need to undergo training because all I really know is when I ask about TFM some admin, who of course, doesn't always respond. I haven't used TFM myself on a server so therefore I'm not the most familiar. I do know how to use plugins that aren't TFM, like coreprotect, worldedit, worldguard, etc...

Edit: One command that I remember really well is /gtfo lol
    Edit 2: Fixed a grammatical error (made it a bit clearer)

• lolwot objecting for posting a link what is this

@'fndndjdnsnsn' I don’t think that admins should be saying this type of stuff, especially on a TotalFreedom platform.

listen we all have moments where we lose our temper and red has shown no signs of doing that since. This was June 2021; we are in Jan 2022. Whole ass 6 months ago. i don't think it's fair to be objecting based on this. he at least deserves a chance, if he loses his temper and goes rogue we can deal with it at the time..

@'fndndjdnsnsn' I don’t think this breaks the rules, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

i get why it leaves a bad taste. but at the same time i just see it as someone whos proud of where he's at. i'd be the same.

@'fndndjdnsnsn' This is enough to warrant an objection for me, best of luck to you.

what exactly of that 3rd screenshot are you trying to show..?

I vouch. Everyone deserves a chance. I'm not a fan of the idea of just discarding someone as an applicant due to minor things like this. mans applying for a minecraft server not POTUS

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I honestly think you'd do a great job as admin. People are pointing out old mistakes you've made, when you're clearly not like this now. We've all done something stupid at some point, whether we like to admit it or not. I think something from September shouldn't really be a big deal now, especially if you're not acting this way now. We all mess up from time to time, and we say/act without thinking.