• Minecraft name:

HopeGamer10

Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): N/A
    Approximate date of indefinite ban: September 4th 2021

Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

The reason why is because I was spamming the chat and I kept getting muted and people were annoyed with me so they decided to fill out a submission for me to get a ban also I am sorry for spamming the chat that won’t happen again if I rejoin that’s a promise thanks for understanding and I hope to rejoin the total freedom community soon

Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?

I agree

Note: I've taken the liberty to take one of his later posts and updated the main post for the sake of clarity, the original is under the spoiler for transparency sake. also taken a liberty to get any missing information (just the date) - Lyicx
    Original Thread:

•   HopeGamer10 You forgot to fill out the questions after you pasted, as described in my reply in this post. I strongly recommend editing your post here and filling out the information to the best of your knowledge.

HopeGamer10 To file an indefinite ban appeal, post a message in this section with the following information.

1. Minecraft name:
    2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
    3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:
    4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
    5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?
    6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don’t know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don’t provide a VPN IP.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• To file an indefinite ban appeal, post a message in this section

Minecraft name:
    Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize

Do you agree to follow our community guidelinesand and all the regulations of the server ?

•   Tizz

I shortened up the thing that I'm supposed to fill out and changed it a bit so that I would feel comfortable

To file an indefinite ban appeal, post a message in this section

Minecraft name:
    Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize

Do you agree to follow our community guidelinesand and all the regulations of the server ?

• To file an indefinite ban appeal, post a message in this section

Minecraft name: HopeGamer10

The reason why is because I was spamming the chat and I kept getting muted and people were annoyed with me so they decided to fill out a submission for me to get a ban also I am sorry for spamming the chat that won't happen again if I rejoin that's a promise thanks for understanding and I hope to rejoin the total freedom community soon

I agree

@'dillon '

• I just sent a appeal everyone hope it gets approved also I had to modify the appeal because it looked extremely complicated to me and I don't want that to be an issue or conflict just letting you guys know I hope the appeal still passes thank you for understanding

•   Tizz
    I know that it's just the instructions are kind of complicated to me and also I have autism so I'm probably going to have difficulty issues during this process just letting you know and also if there's a way to make this process easier for me that would really be appreciated to add on I don't even get what I'm supposed to do I'm confused

•   HopeGamer10 Ok, remember to take things slowly when they feel complicated. When you'll be unbanned, you might still receive instructions in game sometimes, so expect that not everybody will understand if you refuse to follow them.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• I'm actually neutral.

Not because I think you'll behave badly, and not because I think anything remotely negative but it's just more.. I'm worried you'll struggle to handle TF given how intense the server can potentially be, especially for someone who struggles with mental health disorders

If you're fine with going forward I'll vouch. I'm just a bit concerned at the moment.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• going to object for now given some of your comments here and refusing fill out the form properly just because "it's easier" for you does not mean that you can just disregard the format. that's not really how that works. oh and because you have repeated failed to follow the full template as required.

also, the instructions really aren't complicated. you read the questions and answers then as appropriate.

1gaah.png