Change to Discord Rules - Discord TOS

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i don't know how to feel about the whole having to send a legal id to join the discord server. if i was a new player and was asked for my literal id card to access the discord server id be kind of freaked out. the internet is a dangerous place, and i fear that our future player base might not be thrilled with providing id to simply join the discord server. I understand we are trying to create the safest place possible but something about id verification sits wrong with me

•   heliumpluto You don't have to... That's the point of this rule change.

If we believe (With good reason) you're under 13, you'll simply have your account indef banned, and that'll be the end of it. As has been pointed out other servers don't ask for ID, so we won't either. We will simply ban the account, and they'll have to create a new Discord account when they turn 13 if they want to re-join the community.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK