Indefinite Ban Appeal - CoolestGuy94/Freenom

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • On October 4th, you attempted to lag the server with minecarts. I banned you, and you /msged me asking for an indefinite ban request. Since I forgot to take screenshots, I didn't write one, but you wanted to be indef banned.

On October 5th, you filed a self request with Steven to be banned of your own will.

October 7th: you attempted to log into freedom-01 using an alternative account, CruzPt.

On October 9th, you were hub banned by myself for sending me messages into server chat and generally being annoying. I informed you that if you wanted to play on the server you could message Steven. Despite this, that evening, you bypassed your self requested indefinite ban multiple times, announcing your presence every time.

The next morning, the 10th, you posted on the forums announcing your return, and was unbanned.

Between then and October 16th, you spent your time joining on 50 different alternative accounts, for no reason other than to seemingly make life difficult for the person writing your indefinite ban request.

Considering the antics you were getting up to and the time , I don't think waiting just over 2 months before appealing is long enough.

On second thoughts, object.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• object, where the fuck's the detail in this appeal?
    if you're gonna appeal for lagging the entire server, at least be more professional
    sorry for the mean tone but still i don't see how an appeal could be this unthought of

edit: right, forgot:
    you also used a shit ton of alts which was considered ban bypassing, let's add on erin's reasoning to this too, plus when i was quack95, you were being a nuisance to me constantly when clearly told to stop