wie is de mol style event

• wie is de mol is a show in the netherlands and its amazing here is an explination
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wie_is_de…Dutch_TV_series)
    it may take dev work tho

so its about what erin said yes its that 9 players are trying to earn money and 1 is trying to reduce money but what he got wrong so they are trying to guese who it is the person who gets the most wrong awnsers at the geus the mol test is kicked out and the mol will try to get no money and - money at the end tehy do one more test and the person who gets the best most correct awnsers then will win all the money we on totalfreedom could use coins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Tky45sGuo at 6:32 is the one i am talking about here VVVVVV

in between the tests are games i can show one but one of them was that you had to doge lazers and you had to grab money that was decined to you but there was also - money in there

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• From what I can gather, it is a quiz show set up like werewolf, mafia or amogus.

10 players, 9 of them are trying to earn money by getting correct answers while 1 player is trying to reduce the amount of money earned by getting incorrect answers.

The rest of the format is less clear to me by the Wikipedia article - it seems there's a series of questions about the mole to try and work out who they are before getting rid of the person with the most incorrect answers.

As a watcher of the show, have you a more in depth explanation? The article doesn't explain it very well.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I'm sorry if I'm blunt in my reply here.

I and others have been trying to reform the Event Host team, to bring events back in full swing. At the moment, ideas like this don't help at all.

I get that you think you're creative (everyone is in their own way), but that doesn't necessarily mean that your idea is good. If you suggest an event, actually think about how much effort may need to be put in to make this event work. You can help make it easier for the rest of us by showing what kind of resources we could use. Resources could mean anything from datapacks to plugins.

For now, I ask that you post event suggestions for minigames or moderately-complicated events like Capture The Flag. We haven't got the expertise to delve into making things from scratch at the moment. Make the job easier for the team, not harder.

Edit:
    It would also help if you actually answered Erin's question here:

erin As a watcher of the show, have you a more in depth explanation? The article doesn’t explain it very well.

•   matscalle look - as I said twice in my post, the Wikipedia doesn't do a good job of explaining the shows format to someone whose never watched it. I know I was probably wrong, but do you mind telling me what the actual format is like?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.