Discussion on general competency of events...

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I should clarify one thing events server access is limited to just the events server and always has been. I'm not sure off the top of my head has access but generally the executives in charge of events have the power to add / remove people from panel and file system access now.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I'll make a case for allowing file access primarily because that is something that is being logged by Pterodactyl and can be audited. There is no frontend for it yet, but it is in the database and the front end is already in development and can be seen if you compile the panel for yourself

•   MagAgentV3 to be fair most of the event was not fully made by me blame the masterbuilders for how it looked the idea was partialy mine but a ton of parts came from lyicx not from me

also these new events 1 of the ones i discussed with tizz is on minecraft the one i haven't discussed with this is on minecraft and the other one i discussed isn't on minecraft i wont be held responsible for player actions in events i am only human after all if you want to take over all 3 events go on but i will need to setup a few things as one of them isn't a normal event and will take ideas from fortnite and roblox events in an all out cuts

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle to be fair most of the event was not fully made by me blame the masterbuilders for how it looked the idea was partialy mine but a ton of parts came from @lyicx not from me

The issue with the event wasn’t the creation of it… the issue was your handling of the event…

matscalle name 1 thing i did with the moderation i wasn’t able to moderate while wanting to help and being a moderator for the event @lyicx can you back me up here?

On the first day of the event, people were not treating the event nicely and you tried to take over - one way you did this was by putting a vote for the event’s future over the 3 days. Lyicx was the host for that day and wasn’t a fan of it, though.

The event didn’t even last a full day, nevermind reach another. I also remember you causing drama between the two sides.

It was just an event so I don’t want to make it any deeper, but your lack of competence ultimately lead to that event’s failure. You then threw your toys out the pram and blamed me for you missing your birthday party on that day and all. I’m not sure how Tizz is trusting you with events tbh.

Edit: I’m not gonna argue any further with you about this on this thread - if you want we can discuss it in DMs

@'wxtermelon' I also remember you causing drama between the two sides.

after a bit i saw the plan lyicx had so i thought let me just MAKE A BIT OF TIME BY BEING MAD so lyicx would have enough time

@'wxtermelon' I’m not sure how @Tizz is trusting you with events to be honest.

in systems these events im trying aren't going to require that much moderation one of them doesnt even need moderation the other one a little bit and the last one a bit more as i do not want to get in on the specs of the event and me not yet knowing if or when we will do these i cant say anything yet i will hope to show events i put my heart and soul in wich i didnt do with the all in mini smp

edit: if im not mistaken i did suggest adding in anti cheat to the all in mini smp wow what was that a good idea WE DIDN'T DO

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• i refuse to get involved with this fuck fest because i cant be fucked to read but ill say this one thing

matscalle edit: if im not mistaken i did suggest adding in anti cheat to the all in mini smp wow what was that a good idea WE DIDN’T DO

i've tried minismp with an anticheat and was decided it was too obtrusive then and people were complaining about it. didn't really know what to do with it tho.

was looking for some form of decent anticheat but to no avail hence we didn't have one

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey