• stopped playing by 2018 or so
    checked to see if the server was till switching owners every weekend and if it even existed which it appears to be
    looked through the 2 icebergs here, on the iceberg 2 i got half of the shit but then on the 3rd one i got nothing after the 2nd box
    feel like researching the history to see what kind of shit you guys did and before i go do that myself which i can
    any suggestions on where to look specifically to make it easier
    thanks
    also rhymix based reply on the fav staff post

soupcantrolling if the server was till switching owners every weekend

This never happened...

soupcantrolling looked through the 2 icebergs here, on the iceberg 2 i got half of the shit but then on the 3rd one i got nothing after the 2nd box

I have no idea what you are saying.

soupcantrolling feel like researching the history to see what kind of shit you guys did and before i go do that myself which i can

Unfortunately all you really have right now is veterans to tell the story since the ProBoards forum isn't open to the public right now. If you want to know anything you can just mention me or mention someone like VideoGameSmash12 who has been playing for a long time.

soupcantrolling also rhymix based reply on the fav staff post

He is very based.

• Welcome back

If you're really interested, StevenNL2000 now "owns" the "TF server" while Ryan aka Wild1145 is the "homeowner" as he owns the domain, hosts the network and manages the other platforms (forum, Discord, "side" servers).

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

Ivan This never happened…

maybe not as often as i exaggerated but i do remember some owner change and inbetween staff conflicts

Ivan I have no idea what you are saying.

there were two "totalfreedom icebergs" posted here i looked through and i only understood half of the stuff on one of the posts, understood almost nothing of the other iceberg

Ivan Unfortunately all you really have right now is veterans to tell the story since the ProBoards forum isn’t open to the public right now. If you want to know anything you can just mention me or mention someone like VideoGameSmash12 who has been playing for a long time.

i dont really have any specific questions since i havent been here for years, mostly just wanna know a bit of all thats happened, just dumb shit like thinks that got built things that got griefed and (if more are somehow still being found) pvp gear glitches. i dont have a real reason for this, its just for fun