Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I would argue this day and age, android and apple have never been closer and although I've always sort of thought it, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Obviously as competitors they keep adding more features with every update, often copying each other from what I've seen (although that's not a bad thing). You can definitely get a user friendly and customisable experience no matter what phone you buy, although Android obviously has the budget smartphone market locked down which I think is where most android users started tbh.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• having used both apple (iPadOS and MacOS) and android products, they both just can't be compared because at the root of it, they both target different people.

I have a mac for my work on unity projects and managing my files, and having also used an iPad before it's also great, but for what's it's designed to do. Meanwhile i'm still sticking to my Note9 from it's launch date and it functions well as a daily driver, digital art maker thing machine whatever you wanna call it, quick gaming while waiting or road trips and a few extra things here and there (Hoping Samsung does the series justice with the S22 merging with the note phones. I just can't see myself not using a phone without a stylus anymore).

From experience i'd say that when it comes to just getting shit hardened down and organised, as well as much more straight forward experience, apple with iOS (and it's related OSs) knows exactly what it's doing right. But when i wanna push the limits and utilise every single gimmick and trick i can in a new, highly speced phone, it's 100% android.

Right now my whole setup is mixed between apple and android/windows products since i've looked at what works best for what i'll be using it for.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• @'wxtermelon' clearly it runs on Linux

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.