Indefinite Ban Request - Birdyboy16/MExiCAntSEE

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I think this guy can't see that he has a bird-brain.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
    1. What did they do? The user was banned for griefing and then immediately came back under an alt and different IP and continued to grief. To further add insult to injury, it was further confirmed to be the same person when they both ran worldedit commands to grief. Mainly //copy and //paste.

2. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. By looking at the log snippet below, you can see they are under the same IP address (MExiCAntSEE/Birdyboy16).

WorldEdit Command Similarities:

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypasses. The user has two IP addresses (listed in the 1st question, but none are Indefinitely Banned as far as I know.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Alco_Rs11 it was further confirmed to be the same person when they both ran worldedit commands to grief. Mainly //copy and //paste.

is this the only proof that they are the same person?
    lots of people use the same griefing method (ex: the 18 million minecart spammers every day), so it could just be a coincidence

edit: i cant read apparently, vouch

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   enchy

Alco_Rs11 By looking at the log snippet below, you can see they are under the same IP address (MExiCAntSEE/Birdyboy16).

This part here links the two of them.

I'm still not sure about this. I get punishment bypassing is a section 1 but it's only 1 case of bypassing for griefing. I wouldn't usually be up for an indef ban for just the single case, especially as he didn't seem to come back afterwards. No vote yet.

Edit: fwiw object. I don't think one element of grief bypassing is worth a complete indefinite ban. In the suggested system maybe for a week or two, but I don't see it as it stands.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.