Anti's MB app

• Vouch, I've seen these and other builds in person and their interiors are very detailed. It takes a while to walk through some of them (like the upper half of the nether base in the second picture, which looks cropped out), and yet you won't find an empty room.

You should show some more builds and close-ups, especially of the interiors, as these pics don't give an accurate idea of their size and details.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• First listed build is plain and boring. Block choice is generic and limiting. Second build listed is equally as boring in block choice as the first. I like the addition of barrels pilled up in the corners but that is about it. I am not sure which builds are yours in the third image so I will be disregarding it. Please add more examples and specify which builds are yours in image three. Object for now

• I’m a bit confused, you said that currently your skills are “mostly interior” but I don’t see any interiors in your examples, do you think that you can show off some interior stuff if that’s what you think you’re best at

Edit: now that that has been updated, I’ll vouch, it’s got a nice comfy feel to it which is more difficult then you might think, great amount of detail for the scale, though I do think there’s still a few tips which might be of use to you

• I'd like to see more examples of your work, and you seem to have a very narrow palette in regards to block choice for the first two images. The first build also is very simple and quite lacking in details. I'd also like to see more of your work and since you stated you have 'interior' building skills, It'd be very appreciated for you to display works of yours highlighting that specific skillset you listed. I'd also appreciate it if you listed what is yours in the 3rd image since it seems to be collaborative work.

For now, I Object.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Gonna have to object. Mainly because of   burger's reasoning.

Also have you labelled strengths and weaknesses properly? You labelled interior as a strength and exterior as a weakness yet the screenshots we have are of exteriors.

That being said, what I see isn't bad by any means. It's good, just not MB worthy to me.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   burger   erin Anti is one of the oldest members of TF, not another JCTheletter. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't post an application if she wasn't sure of what she's doing. That being said, I've seen many of her works and I'm sure she's worth of the title as she's at Ria's level if not higher.

We need to wait for her to post more pictures with better details.

P.s. I edited my previous post btw

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

•   Tizz to be completely clear, I dont even believe that riawo's skill level justifies their role as master builder and so this applicant being at riawo's level doesn't mean much to me. And yes, this user needs to upload more images if they wish for a better chance, hence my object for now statement

• neutral, post more builds if you can. especially interiors if that is your strength.

your edit was "*In photo number 3, I built most of the houses and built the farm area" but the thing is only 1 or 2 houses in that image stand out, and you haven't specified which were yours. if you built the larger ones you should include more angles of them.

edit: the OP has quietly replaced photo 3 with an album of interior shots. the exterior shot is now gone atm