Admin Application - ____Sky_____

• 1 . Yes, i have read the pre-application checklist.

1. I have a Premuim Minecraft Account Username : lvzx_YT GMT + 2:00
    2. I join on 11/13/2021
      4 . Yes, I do its ImAlive#9887
    3. I am best described as Student
    4. I started drawing designs for Gaming Mouses , Keyboards and others 2 weaks before this post.
      7.I am a Student but i write my lessons really fast so i would say Several times a week.
    5. Im not recommended by any admins just have some experience and got the idea to apply from a friend of mine(also your admin) Cynacx#5877
      9.No, I dont nobody else uses my account
    6. I am not toxic, very nice to new members and even to cheater(but ofcourse i punish them) and i love this server SO MUCH just havent played in a while because of school i can only be on discord.
    7. I live in Europe Bulgaria Plovdiv
    8. Yes, I can my grades are A, A, A, A, A nothing can stop me.
      13.Yes, I have.
    9. Yes, my account is VERY secure
  • So, just a little note. You have just 6h45m active playtime in the past 30 days. Admins are expected to have 12 hours of activity per month.

I'm personally not going to hold this against you, but it's worth noting that if this does get approved you're going to need to bump up the activity a little.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• neutral, for erin reasoning

erin So, just a little note. You have just 6h45m active playtime in the past 30 days. Admins are expected to have 12 hours of activity per month.

I’m personally not going to hold this against you, but it’s worth noting that if this does get approved you’re going to need to bump up the activity a little.

• neutral for now. however:

@'__Sky___' and even to cheater(but ofcourse i punish them)

i get what you're saying and i appreciate that. however please remember where you are. cheating and exploiting are core parts of this gamemode. if you haven't reviewed the rules lately, please do, i promise they're not the usual. imo with the kind of server this wants to be, admins should serve mainly as a deterrent for people trying to break the server.

• EDIT: Changed to object, after reading all of the things down below, it's obvious that your attitude is not that great, and that tells me that you are not ready to become an admin.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• I object, you haven’t been around for that long and I don’t think you know this community well enough to monitor it.

@'FT ' however please remember where you are. cheating and exploiting are core parts of this gamemode. if you haven’t reviewed the rules lately, please do, i promise they’re not the usual. imo with the kind of server this wants to be, admins should serve mainly as a deterrent for people trying to break the server.

• I'm going to object myself.

Firstly, wasn't a fan of your attitude in regards to this application. You went on for a bit about how it was going to get instantly denied and have taken the objections thus far a little too personally. It also links into you coming across as a little too immature at times - you've been spammy in chat after I asked you to keep it down.

There's also the aforementioned issues that you might not have been around long enough to have a proper scope of how things can be done around here.

On the plus side, it's nothing that can't be worked on. Simply spending more time here and continuing to engage yourself with the community as you have been doing in recent days will show up well. You've been polite and kind when interacting with other players on the server and haven't caused any real problems besides the bit of spam.

I would keep your head up. Don't get yourself so down - this doesn't mean I don't think you'll ever be a staff member. I just don't think you're just ready enough for it yet.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I will object, with the same reasons as Erin.
    However, I will add, Erin is being very nice calling it "spammy", as it is repeated chat flood for several minutes at times

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• I Object. I have never seen you online and I think it is kind of concerning that your only post on the forums is this application despite your forums account being 30 days old. I'm also objecting because others have pointed out you have an attitude along with spamming chat.

Also, I feel it's quite appropriate to point you you griefed a build by putting a number wooden planks inside a structure that isn't yours.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png