• As part of the new plot world I'm hoping to pull together some "Premier" builds that have been made across the community.

If you have a build that (Ideally) can fit within a 25 x 25 Plot, and you think that it's awesome and showcases the creativity of our community, I'd like to hear from you on this thread.

We're intending on having over 40 plots surrounding the new plot server spawn with a range of show-cased builds, and these may well change and evolve over time as the plot server grows, but I'm keen to get as many awesome builds as possible.

If you think your build qualifies, all I want here is a screenshot of the build (Or a couple) on a reply to this thread, and feel free to include some text as to what it is and why you think it's awesome.

I need the builds to be submitted by the end of this week, as I'm starting to reach the point that I need to properly production-test the new server, and getting the builds in and complete will form a part of that.

Can't wait to see what you all have :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I got this nice steam locomotive & set of coaches in the Adminworld that I built. If I'm limited to a 25x25 area, I can simply just paste the locomotive and dress up the plot.
    I also have a statue of myself on a nice pedestal.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

DragonSlayer2189 damn can nobody read the whole 25x25 limitation, thats crazy

This is probably because our builds exceed the ridiculously small plot sizes. It ain't easy making something that would fit I guess.. Ryan also said if the build can "ideally" fit, so no actual forced size requirement was set, it was only recommended. Hope that helps clarify things.
    Here's the quote:

@'Ryan' If you have a build that (Ideally) can fit in a 25 x 25 Plot ...

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Let me clarify. The plots are 25x25. If builds are a tiny bit bigger I can probably merge 2 or 4 plots together. If they're significantly bigger then the plot server probably isn't the place yet (at least in the showcase part)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK