Hub Updates - Tomorrow @ 2PM UK Time

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Apologies for the short notice, I'm going to be updating the hub tomorrow at 2PM to update the hub with the work the MB Team have completed, and as part of that the server and it's plugins will be updated to Minecraft 1.17. There's quite a bit of work to do as part of this update, so we're expecting it might well take a couple of hours. As we don't have a dev server for the hub server it might also be a bit of trial and error.

Updates will be posted here: https://status.atlas-media.co.uk/issues/2021-12-05-tf-hub-updates/

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Hub Changelog v1.1:

• Improved Credits Area and Updated Info
    • Fixed some buggy stuff with the parkour
      -- Also added stuff to allow for easy expansion of parkour in the future, but no changes to it have been made yet
    • Added a cool secret somewhere in the snow biome
    • redid roughly a quarter of the spawn area which was not aligned with the rest of the spawn area by 1 block
      -- Big shoutouts to MeCathy for that
    • Updated Command Blocks which are responsible for getting rid of any items on the Armor Stands in the hub, as /replaceitem is no longer a thing
    • Fixed a ton of minor errors which you probably never noticed but we sure did
    • Smoothed some terrain
    • Optimized hub so that its less laggy
    • Removed leftover test stuff that was underneath the Hub

Tizz I guess direct connetion to freedom server using freedom.play.totalfreedom.me is still possible.

It will be, there might just be some weird behaviour was I guess the main warning. Some players will start to find themselves kicked from the network going forward when the Freedom server is down / they're kicked from there, and tomorrow some folks might just struggle to get in using our normal IP's.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK