matscalle mb application

• Your current Minecraft name (IGN):
    Matscalle
    Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.
    matscalle#5351
    How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)
    Mosly daily but if I have stuff to do I cant
    Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?:
    YES
    What type of building skill(s) do you currently obtain (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior):
    terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior
    Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:

https://imgur.com/a/2JtCF8Z

that yellow spiral behind the robot is something i didnt make

If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be?
    Adding more deco
    (Optional) Do you do any other form of creative work (e.g. drawing, animation, video design, etc.)
    Drawing and video
    (Optional) If any players can vouch or provide further evidence for you being the builder behind your builds, please list their names:
    Xpkz_

https://imgur.com/a/GAaGwMT

Edit 1 done added more pictures
    edit 2 added one more picture from something im making to convince you

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Object for now.

I think you could put more detail into the builds. I'm no expert so I can't give exact advice, but the first 5 screenshots show a building with a lot of empty space. Sprucing up by using different blocks also helps too.

I also haven't really seen anything in the redstone or terraforming departments, both of which you added. And one of the builds added seems to be a sphere done using worldedit.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin im kinda still doing that
    and redstone i did i can show you if you hop on and i have done some terraforming and i will have to wait until steven to turn on //brush so i can show and i am still working on the tower so i will show more soon

matscalle i can show you if you hop on

Unfortunately I can't get on right now, screeshots will do especially for others voting.

matscalle i have done some terraforming and i will have to wait until steven to turn on //brush

Have you any screenshots of the previous terraforming you've done?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin i did try i dont know why i dont but if i find i will show and i do have a bad version i was making but idk if its good enough i think NOT

btw @"erin"#107 idk if this counts but something i made its mostly exploded https://imgur.com/a/5jhupdr
    its still something i made in a rush i will make a better version ONCE @"StevenNL2000"#2 turns on the god damn //brush command

• Object, your builds are okay on the outside, but the inside shots I can see look very empty and unfinished. I'd consider adding more details and interior items to your builds before applying again, master all of the parts of building. Good efforts though, kudos to you.

• I Object. Your builds seem to lack fine detailing and quality typically expected for Master Builder. Some of your structures are simple shapes that anyone could create with worldedit easily with no skill required. I also saw nothing relating to redstone or terraforming, which constitutes building landscapes/terrain/landmasses and organics such as trees, etc. I strongly recommend looking at what current MB's submitted for their applications so you can get an idea of what the general expectations of quality are for this title along with watching building tutorials and reviewing resources you can find online on building which can greatly help you enhance your skills.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• object.
    as others have already pointed out, your builds look rather empty and unfinished, especially the interiors which seem to lack a lot of detail or anything.

1gaah.png

• Normally I hold these applications open for a week, but due to the clear consensus of the vote, your application is denied, and you will be allowed to apply again in 1 month.

I encourage you to work more on interiors and especially on lighting for your builds as it is hard to see a lot of them, if you need any tips for building I'm sure that you can ask some of the MBs to give you a hand and teach you what they know.