Hub Mod Application- memorycube

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

-memorycube and im usually on every hour or so, my time zone is EST

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here

-my discord is cloudbeam#3294

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

-gosh at least a year or two ago, I was also on forum before we switched to flarum

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

-6-7 days a week

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

-im a highschool student

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

-America

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).

-I would say im a good mediator. I have a passion for insuring justice and fairness to all. Im currently an admin but I feel like being hub mod will allow me to get to a level that I can help out even more. Whenever im on the server there usually tends to be altercations in the hub when people are banned and what not and I'd like to be able to help sort those things out so to speak. I am familiar with the commands and know what this rank entails. I believe i'm up for the challenge. :>

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

-absolutely :>

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

-my passwords are very long and weird so yes I would say they are strong and virtually unguessable.

• Sorry, but I have to object.

You have a tendency to be quite... trigger-happy when it comes to handling situations. You're quick to ban people even when the evidence is only circumstantial. I fear that you may be too trigger-happy to be able to handle the responsibilities of the Hub Moderator rank, a rank that controls access to the server on a network-wide level.

image.png

• the few times i have encountered you I noticed you seem to be unable to distinguish between those shitting around on the server and those who actually mean harm. I'm not going to vote at this time due to lack of knowledge regarding your performance as admin, just note this may be an area you need to improve on.

• I have had to warn and remove the vast majority of votes from this application as people have failed to follow the rules on hub moderator voting. Please check the original guidelines and re cast a vote.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I also unfortunately object. I agree with Caleb in that you are a bit too trigger happy - this is not a giant issue as long as you tackle it ASAP but I don't currently have faith you'll be able to handle this.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• like thinking about it i will say vouch

first your friendly so i count you will always choose the right thing for someon
    second you will be able to be in other time zones as i thought i could see
    third good password
    fourth active
    fith idk

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Been a while for this but Vouch you're competent, reliable and optimistic. I've seen your way of administrating things in the freedom server and I believe that you are experienced enough to moderate the hub. You also have a perfect timezone as Ivan and gamingto12 stated.

Good luck on your application

Akefu-Brewer object, this admin has made several moves they should not be taking, along with yelling at me incoherently in a post, to go as far as derail the thread, on top of this, they wrote a copious paragraph about how i should fuck myself.

okay, this user I’m quoting has made several moves they should not be taking, along with being rude to many people on the forum, to go as far as being forum banned for two weeks, on top of this, there may be a forum sanction request out for another punishment.

• I object. You do not know how to handle yourself when faced with views that do not represent your own. This would be fine if you were not a staff member, but you are. I am unsure of your abilities as an objective and mature admin, and so becoming a hub mod on top of that is out of the question for me.

• I Object. You sometimes jump to conclusions and ban without gathering all of the facts and evidence. You need to improve your judgement making skills before being allowed the ability to basically block people from the server from a network-wide level.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• For transparency here, I'm not setting a concrete approval percentage or anything for these, at the moment I'm weighing up the arguments for and against and making a decision based on what I'm seeing.

And unfortunately, from what I've read here I don't believe now is the right time for you to take on that extra bit of responsibility. It's nothing unfixable, but the issues raised are too much for me to set aside at the moment.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.