Taking a break from major ECD projects

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I'm sure that by now many of you may have noticed that I haven't been super engaged with the community as of late, and haven't been nearly as active as I probably should be. So I'm here to announce that I'm going to be taking a break from any major projects and will also be postponing any ongoing ECD projects until December 20th. however I will be having my assistant, ClayCoconut, still working on some stuff

Now that the important stuff is out of the way I want to state that the reason for all of this is due to an overabundance of stress. Most of you probably don't know this but I'm in a pretty rigorous program in school called the IB program, and so ill be taking a lot of this time to focus on that. Additionally I hope that this short break will give me a chance to work on myself a bit, my current daily schedule is basically going to bed at 3am and waking up at 6am every day, which if you didn't know, is not healthy, so hopefully this will get me a chance to work on this.

You will probably still see me around on discord and stuff but I'm not going to actually be working on anything ECD related unless it requires my direct attention until this break is over. Although there is one project which I should have all done by the 4th of December, and that is still going to be done. As always feel free to ask any questions, whether its on discord or on the forum, and ill make sure to get to it at some point.

Thanks for (hopefully) understanding.

• didn't even need to make this post nobody would've noticed a difference

I still sincerely recommend you resign. Dragon, I don't hate you and I don't even think you're incompetent but I just don't think enough is being done. Coco is capable and would be competent as ECD and most importantly he is actually active and capable of doing things. I'm not gonna argue and chase you to resign but I do strongly recommend this for the best.

Have a good break dude. Don't wear yourself out too much.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg