Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • ok guys so me and anti and a few others have been building/ designing vanilla mini games and a lot of players seemed to enjoy them, my thought is to maybe add an actual feature where players could play mini games which might get us new players if the existing players tell their friends how fun they were,
    just a thought :>

• Ok yeah this is a bit of a controversial thing, but I actually vouch for this, whilst it is true that there are plenty of other minigame servers, I still think that this could be worthwhile. One major problem with the entire network right now is that we need to diversify our gameplay, it's great to have the freeop server and all that, but at least at the moment, that's basically all we have, as the skyblock server isn't even connected to the hub, so it would be hard for a new player to even access it. And I think that if we are to introduce a minigame server that might bring a lot more engagement with players, but either way we do it, as long as we do it in our own way, and give it its own identity other than just being another generic minigame server, I think this could work.

matscalle Good note make me owner

This is.. concerning.

You don't need to be owner to have a say in things around here. You can drop your ideas down for those working on the mini games to take a look at, but I don't think you should be walking in and expecting to take charge of this idea.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• So my 2 cent on this is that while I have no issue with people hosting / running little mini-game events in the Freedom server, I'm not really wanting to dedicate substantial amounts of effort to facilitating it on the network right now.

Minigames in reality take quite a substantial amount of development effort (If we want to do something unique) and right now the development focus needs to be on the Freedom game-mode.

I am however still interested in understanding specific game-modes that the community are interested in, so please if you have a specific game play / experience you think would be cool, I'd like to see those on separate suggestions.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK