• Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist?:

Yes.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online?

Dinnerbon_2, EST (US) I am usually on in the morning and evening

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

I joined around 09/31/20

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

No

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

Yes, I am a strong coder, and I have fairly good leadership skills, and designing skills

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties?

Every day, for 5+ hours.

Names of admins that have recommended you?

@kanst, DragonSlayer2189, volleo6144  simplynick  Miwojedk @[deleted] MEGAF4IL

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). Yes, my brother also plays, but he is not an admin

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin?

I have been considering applying for admin for almost a year now. I genuinely care for and want the best for our server, and I would love to lend a helping hand to the admin team by being there in the hours that others aren’t. I was pushed to apply because I felt like I have been here for a long time and I should just go for it. I want to help make the server a better place and improve the quality of the experience OPs have.

Being in the east coast US and one of the few early risers on the server I want to be able to help out in the hours where barely any admins are ever online.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    North America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes.

• is this a joke? cause you joined the forum today
    also you'd be banned right now if i were a less lenient admin
    neutral tho cause this is application kinda slaps (if not plagiarized and the recs are real)

edit: object for simplynick not having recommended you

• Denied.

This application not only fails to meet some of the requirements of the pre-application checklist, it also includes blatant plagiarism.

3: Your forum account must be a minimum of 1 Calendar Month old prior to you making your application.

10: If you file an application with false information or copy somebody else's application, you'll be subject to forum sanctions.

13: Please ensure you have a personalized avatar for your forum profile - you'll be asked to add one if you neglect this.

Edit: Would like to draw your attention to this recent update in regards to your next application. However, as you posted this before that change, you are still able to post another application once your forum account is old enough, which will be in 30 days.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.