Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I may as well address this thread's topic while I'm here. Ezo or "eso" is raiding because they wish to spread their various ideologies here. These ideologies include Ezo, Clyde, Andy's logs, et cetera. Ezo spends all day refining and honing these ideas and now they feel the ideologies must be put to the test. It's like making a model airplane all day, then flight testing it. The only way to stop Ezo from doing this is to present them with a Dolbematic level dilemma. Something which they cannot solve easily. That will be difficult considering the genius IQ of every Ezo user. The enigma or puzzle has to be constructed carefully. This will tie them up for the foreseeable future and avert unpleasantness such as raids.

• The Ezo ideology outlines why it will eventually integrate itself into every part of the Internet, even Reddit, the front page of the Internet and my favorite website in general. There are many based takes on Reddit. Walter tells all about Ezo and the Zerners.