Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name:

RedEastWood

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past?

No

What rank were you (Moderator, Administrator) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

Super from 2014 - early 2015
    Telnet from early 2015 - mid 2015
    Telnet clan from mid 2015 to September 2015

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)
    c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, explain why you didn't follow the policy to simply go inactive rather than quit or resign.

I resigned due to schoolwork and realising that I wouldn't have enough time to commit to my duties

What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)

I advertised TotalFreedom on 4 minecraft forums to get things going again.

f. Other (provide detailed explanation)

I help people with whatever they need, as in if someone asks a question on the server I'll most likely respond to it.
    I also tell admins whenever shit gets griefed
    If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?

Everyday 6-9PM GMT

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    Yes

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days?
    No