vodkabunni (anzu) - discord mod

• CORRECT ME IF IM DOING ANYTHING WRONG HERE IM A LITTLE CONFUSED ON THE PROCESS!!

What is your full discord name (Ex: DiscordUser#1234)
    LUKA#4250

What is your Minecraft IGN? (Ex: Wild1145)
    vodkabunni

What is your timezone?
    (GMT+11)
    Do you have any previous experience in discord moderation or administration?

I'm currently modding CHIISAI 18+ which is a fairly large discord server so I'm learning still but I pick up these things quite quickly and I've previously modded smaller less complicated discord servers.

Describe in 50 words or less how you would be the ideal candidate for this position.

My behaviour in the TF discord has improved tremendously and I am actually proud of the changes I've made myself. I've been on TF for a long time so I know the rules fairly well. We also REALLY need an aussie discord mod, and I am obviously Australian. I also have a strong vouch from Nick which I'm assuming he will confirm below.

How much time in the average week can you dedicate to moderation activities on the guild?

Most of the week in the daytime and some of the night I'm online. I'm pretty free while I'm waiting for my nursing course to start in feb.

Have you read and also understood our current discord rules? (Yes or No)
    Yes
    Have you read and understood Discord’s Guidelines & TOS? (Yes or No)
    Yes
    Have you read the note(s) below? (Yes or No)

Note 1: All Candidates must have their 2FA enabled and have their phone number connected to their discord account before applying. This is to keep all discord moderation staff accounts safe and secure from any unauthorized access.

Yes all good.
    Thanks.

@'Anzu' My behaviour in the TF discord has improved tremendously and I am actually proud of the changes I’ve made myself.

I agree on this.

However, you've come back recently and you're still a bit on and off for reasons beyond your control. So, I think it's a bit early not to believe most of the vouches will be for popularity or just because we don't have other choices in your time zone.

If this stays open for enough time I'll probably vouch, in the meantime I'm neutral with a slight lean to objection.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• vouch, reliable & trustworthy history.

Tizz I think it’s a bit early not to believe most of the vouches will be for popularity or just because we don’t have other choices in your time zone.

imo i don’t care much for timezones, and popularity is no more a factor in this vote than any other. i suspect this is about mental health. have your doubts resurfaced since the reinstatement? (link)