matscalle event host application

• I was initially going to vouch but it's been a busy day. I gave you the benefit of the doubt even after sending the link in server chat multiple times. My main concern was maybe not your willingness to have people cast their votes, it was moreso the stubbornness when you were told off in chat for this multiple times, it was also brought up in this thread you were so willing to share, and yet you still continued to spam the link and ask for vouches.

I like your mentality and drive for helping the server, but I feel your impatience has been rather misdirected on this occasion and I have to object I'm afraid.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• i object. during events, you would be expected to act as an admin, and you would represent the server in an official capacity, both things which i object to. you actively ignore community guidelines and seem to put very little effort into communicating. i don't believe that's due to a language barrier but either by choice or lack of interest.

• After some thought, I'm gonna have to object, while matscalle's enthusiasm is something amazing and admirable, something you could see beneficial in a position such as event host, the immaturity makes that enthusiasm uncapped. Matscalle is a good person and means well but I'm worried about how he would work with the other event hosts and Lyicx and how he'd react with an idea being shut down.

I still stand by the fact that when you aim your enthusiasm in the right direction it is a very good thing, and think you should attempt op hosted events as the only difference is they would be hosted on the F-01 server and would not get an announcement (along with not having the EH team but whatever). I would be willing to help in op hosted events in ways I can. But dont shove op hosted events down peoples throat, don't repeat it in chat repetitively. Good luck <3

• look, usually i keep these things open for a bit longer but i feel like theres not going to be a turning point. gonna put you out of your misery here

you have a nice amount of ambition for the server and ideas for events, roblox was a fairly neat one i'd like demonstrated if you ever apply again but never the less i wont fail to recognize all of that. the two vouches you got were valid

but with how people have said about your maturity and the fact that you've been sending this link in server chat a lot more then needed and honestly i think there needs to be some awareness on how you compose yourself here. i've forum banned you before for powerposting not too long ago which is not something i want to be doing to people under me. and i believe you've been warned about the links in server chat too, dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with pressing people every now and again as usually event host applications dont get much traction. it becomes an issue when people are complaining about it in your app. i am also quite worried about how'd you'll work as an event host

i'd give it 30 days before your next app. i'd show to people and demonstrate you are capable with unofficial events and shit beforehand so people have legitimate grounds to vouch and not object the fuck out of it

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey