Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Just to let folks know there have been a couple of minor tweaks to the forums.

The first one is the addition of a guilds tag under the Server & Forum section, given the amount of conversation relating to guilds and how large of a part it is to the community, it felt like it was about time it had it's own tag.

I've also enabled the "Best Answers" plugin we've had kicking about for a while on the Support tag under "General" so you will start to see threads with a big green tick. If your thread doesn't have a green tick it means either there is no good answer or potentially the answer that was provided came from me (And I can't set myself as the best answer unfortunately!)

You will also notice that suggestions have now been broken out into their own top level tag, the goal behind this is to help better organise how the suggestions are setup and to better track where suggestions are being placed against. There's still a lot of work to get this fully sorted out and all the threads re-tagged, but you should start to see things change going forward :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK