Vodkabunni - reinstatement (Anzu, luka)

• If you were a former Total Freedom staff member (of any rank) and you wish to be reinstated, please apply using this template and place your application in the admin application section with the subject Application for Reinstatement and your Minecraft name.

Your Minecraft name: vodkabunni

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
    Yes
    Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
    Like 2014 then 2020 and 2021
    Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

b. I left or was told to leave the server due to a security breach of my accounts (Yes or No). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).
    Resigned, IDK where the thread is
    d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.

e. I voluntarily left the server to avoid a suspension or possible suspension (Yes or No). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

f. I rage-quit or left in a dramatic manner (Yes or no). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

g. If you don't know why you were removed, state, "I don't know why I was removed"

If you were removed just for long term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 6 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?
    a. Filed griefer reports on the forum
    b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how)
    c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)
    d. Have assisted in TF development activities such as contributing to TFM (If Yes, give examples)
    e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum? (if Yes, give examples)
    f. Other (provide detailed explanation)

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    Often asf bro I'll help out now I'm in a better place, will be working and starting nursing studies next year tho so it might slow down.
    Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    Yes
    Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.
    No
    Staff Response Instructions: You may vouch or object. However, unlike initial applications for admin and promotion applications, former staff who sincerely wish to overcome past mistakes will normally be given the benefit of the doubt and provided extra chances to succeed or fail. If you don't believe the applicant is sincere, object and state why (e.g. the applicant still has a bad attitude and causing trouble on the server). If the applicant was a former Senior, you may also vouch to reinstate at a lower level.

Note: The acting Executive Admin Officer can place you under probationary status upon reinstatement under their discretion, however, they must have a valid reason (e.g reinstating then always going inactive). The Inactivity Policy for returning staff is no longer in effect, meaning former staff will be reinstated to the rank they had before losing status, with no restrictions.

• JoJoAnzu's Bizarre Adventure keeps going!
    On a serious note, despite your issues, you managed to restrain yourself from admin duties when not in a good shape, I can only remember 1 or 2 people complaining about your venting in Discord channels.

Vouch

Shdwo Tbh that template is weird. Why putting yes/no on a multiple choice question where you have to keep only the correct answer?

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager