im an artist, a pencil artist

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • a bit of backstory for this one, i've never been great with any sort of pencil. my handwriting was god awful when it was needed in secondary and relied on a laptop and a scribe to get through my GCSE's and mocks. long time usage of any form of stationery like that fucking hurt or exhausted me back then and i did actually hurt my thumb some fucking how doing this. my drawing was never that great too and considering i've not drawn with a pencil for fuckin donkey's years i was extremely down trodden and thought it was a waste of effort.

however as per usual one conversation lead to another and before you know it im drawing shit. its not fuckin mona lisa type shit but for what it is, ill take it. definitely outdone myself here and was a decent source of dopamine before my day at college

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey