Currently planned ender empire ships

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This is a list of all Ender Empire ships planned to be built with their in-lore sizes (Length) [Tier].

Tempest Cruiser (50 Km) [T6]
    Obliviator Carrier (100 Km) [T6]
    Xen Battlecarrier (250 Km) [T7]
    Type-X Ender Eclipse (1,250 Km) [T8]
    This is the point where it starts to get absolutely ridiculous (Atleast, if humanity were to build them)
    Type-W Ender Eclipse (1/2 Light Year) [T9]
    Type-Y Ender Eclipse (1 Light Year) [T10]
    Type-Z Ender Eclipse (250,000 Light Years) [T12 at Start, Upgrades to Tier Zeta over time by participating in battles]

Any comments on the sizes of these ships?

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• I am late to this thread, but I think you underestimate the size of a light-year. The average distance between stars in the Milky Way is about 5 light-years. At that scale, stars are already nothing more than glowing dust particles. The Milky Way itself has a diameter of about 150000 light-years. Although I'm sure you have fancy lore for this, I think it might be interesting to point out that any object of that size made of regular matter would instantly collapse into a black hole under its own weight, and it would be by far the largest the largest black hole known to mankind, too.