dree12333 - Admin Application

• If you wish to be considered for admin status on the Total Freedom Server, please post a separate thread (NOT a reply) in this section with the subject 'Admin Application - your name', and answer all the following questions:

Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    dree12333, Time Zone: UTC-8

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Today, I just talked to an admin in-game. He Said To Go Here

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). Drewtube#0190

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    Batch Coding (.bat)
    Computer Security ( I Do Not Offer Services, I Just Secure My Own Computer)

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Every time i log on (might be twice or once)

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)
    None, I Just Applied Because I Want To Help

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No) No. If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I am a good moderator, i am a server owner, i am a discord server owner, i am a nice person.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    N America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

dree12333

Owner of a shitty minehut server.

Is a shit person all around.

Mentally insane.

Lyicx tried to clown me, but failed >:)

• object, you still don't meet the time requirements (your forum account isn't even an hour old) and based off of some of your comments in-game (for example: dree12333 » can i buy admin???), you're purely here for the power trip and not to actually be helpful by any means.

dree12333 What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

please, learn to read.

1gaah.png

• Object, your account still doesn't meet the time requirements, as @"root"#15 said on your previous application
    1 month forum registration is required.

Also, you literally asked to buy admin ingame.
    To me, this indicates you're just in it for the power trip.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• Objection, i was NOT here for the power trip, i just need to help out, it just makes me feel useful.

Best Wishes, dree12333 (Drewtube)

dree12333

Owner of a shitty minehut server.

Is a shit person all around.

Mentally insane.

Lyicx tried to clown me, but failed >:)

• I Object, you failed to meet the time requirements and a bunch of questions are answered incorrectly or not at all.

dree12333 What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Today, I just talked to an admin in-game. He Said To Go Here

You claimed to join today when the minimum is 1 month.

dree12333 How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Every time i log on (might be twice or once)

You didn't even give a unit of time. 'Once or twice' could mean you join the server once and never join it again.

dree12333 What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I am a good moderator, i am a server owner, i am a discord server owner, i am a nice person.

1 sentence is not a 'short paragraph.' This question could be satisfactorily answered with 3 sentences.

dree12333 Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No) No. If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

Unanswered.

dree12333 Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Unanswered.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Object, some questions are either unanswered or you just didn't put enough detail in them to convince people that you are worthy of becoming an Admin on the server. And I can't remember if recs are still required for normal Admin apps, but it would be nice to know if anyone has recommended you.
    But looking at many different things about this thread, you don't seem ready enough.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• object. many of dree's supporters are insincere. they have urged this player to apply because they would enjoy watching dree face harsh responses, not because they actually trust dree to do a good job. that isn't every vouch.

even so, dree has low maturity, no respect for others or their boundaries, and no respect for server policies. from my personal experiences with them they have proven themselves untrustworthy and not committed in any way to the server.

@'billy7oblos' oh comeon, are you really gonna object based off technicalities ?

lmao, that's pretty rich coming from you mr. "im going to try to get out of being banned by using technicalities"

1gaah.png

• @'billy7oblos' There are no 'technicalities' in my objection. I'm simply going off the fact there are questions answered improperly, inappropriately and the fact some remained unanswered. You're simply just too obtuse to realise that my points are fully valid.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I'm afraid this application is not valid as it does not meet some of the requirements of the pre-application checklist.

Namely,

3: Your forum account must be a minimum of 1 Calendar Month old prior to you making your application.

And, although much more minor,

13: Please ensure you have a personalized avatar for your forum profile - you'll be asked to add one if you neglect this.

You're free to reapply in 30 days when you meet these requirements.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.