jwmphall admin reinstatement

• Vouch, I respect your straightforward and utilitarian approach, your fact driven mentality and your critical nature.

In my opinion, your previous issues can be negated as a misunderstanding and are not serious enough to warrant my objection; I would however advise you to be careful in how you conduct yourself as an admin. If you are even caught making a build vaguely resembling a swastika then that’s it for you as an admin.

• @'aeluraydakx4' if you read my previous reply and my in game message, then you would know that my design was able to play 8 notes per beat - but i only needed 5, yours is limited to 5 for its size. i only needed 5 at the time but i could have added more.
    "jwmphall » literally the smallest possible arrangement of noteblocks in this configuratio" [sic]
    to which you proceeded to attempt smaller

• yeah adding to my comment before while i don't believe you intended to build swastikas i hope you take this as an opportunity to be extra careful in what you build and your overall mannerisms.

also can i just say to yall who may be considering objecting for this: do we really have enough players that we can begin to alienate them for what may be genuine mistakes?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Admins work like a team. From what it seems to me, instead of helping novice admins making mistakes you've fought them. Show me you can work with fellow admins like a team instead of fighting in case of disagreements and I'll vouch.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Final bump for voting as this will be reviewed in around 24 hours. I strongly advise those voting to provide reasoning.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I vouch, I've known you for a long time and you are capable. Please just remember that as an administrator there is some expectation that you take the server seriously.

• Counting the votes fully we have 11 vouches and 0 objections. A further reminder that as per this thread, neutral votes are not counted.

Furthermore, reading through the comments made by those who voted - particularly from those who have known you for a while, you were a capable admin who knew how to do his job well.

As a few others have brushed over, however, you may need to be careful to stay within the staff conduct policy.

On a lighter note, though, welcome back to the staff team - if you require any refamiliarisation with commands or how things are done, feel free to ask myself or any other staff members.

Your roles are now added on the discord and forum, but you'll probably need to add yourself in game by typing tf!ac saconfig add jwmphall on discord.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.