Indefinite ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Minecraft name: billy7oblos

Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): Karl7oblos#3865

Approximate date of indefinite ban: unsure

Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: I used an exploit to reset parts of my plot, and i also reset the edges of 2 of my neighbors plots (accidentally). I do apologize and see how that action harmed the server.

Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above? yes

Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP. 142.93.199.222 is the main ip i use

• Object, calls people braindead when they try to argue with them.
    Also tries to skirt punishment on technicalities.
    Don't see why you needed to use a harmful exploit to reset your plot edges, could've just asked an admin, also, its only been 22 days. Not long enough imo.

Also, if u wanna see the fuckin carnage that went down on their IBR, go here: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2870-indefin…est-billy7oblos

As for my behavior in that thread, i was genuinely pissed off that they kept posting the exact same fucking points, then acts like im copypasting my last fucking post, despite each of the posts having different sets of characters in them, which can be identified as hypocritical.
    I was also sick as shit of their mental gymnastics on that thread.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• Object, it's been less than a month and your attitude on your request was unacceptable.

However on the forums since then, you've been reasonable enough. Keep that up and I'd be more inclined to vouch next time.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   Zarcana

Zarcana i was genuinely pissed off that they kept posting the exact same fucking points

same. you kept posting the same exact statement that "if its an accident you still get banned" even though i highly doubt that is the case, as most of those who objected to my appeal objected because of intent.

Miasmus cant buy that wiping the plots was “accidental”

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Im sure you have your reasons for thinking I would attempt to grief the server, and I hope you provide them.
    For context, it was accidental because the plots were empty in the first place, so it looked like i was only resetting the edges of the plots (and that was still wrong)

• object, it's not even been a full month and your IBR basically consisted of you trying to get out of being punished based on, as Zarcana said, technicalities, not really a good attitude there tbh.

you've got a nasty habit of turning almost every thread into a 10 page long debate, just saying.

1gaah.png

•   root

Zarcana Also tries to skirt punishment on technicalities.

what technicalities? iirc i argued that i had no intent to damage the server, and you said that "intent is not mentioned". its almost as if i was banned because of a technicality and not the other way

• Can I ask that we all try and avoid this becoming another 130 reply thread? I just feel it's going to descend to that if it's not brought up.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Object. There is no sincerity here, it's been less than a month, and every time someone calls you out for wrongdoing, you can't help yourself but to whine and complain and try to dispute it. You should be banned for quite some time longer.

• I Object. This is way too short of a time for an appeal (22 days0 and honestly when we provide a solid case to prove you did something wrong, you blow up a post with your bitching and whining which you use to try and get off being punished by using grey area 'technicalities' because everyone at that point is sick of your shit and it's over 100+ pages for no reason. You need to take a nice long break and rethink your life choices before considering an appeal.
    I seriously recommend that you need to be reminded TotalFreedom is not a place to test your exploits, regardless if they crash others or not.
    Also, your chunk wiping wasn't accidental since you did it 9 times on all 4 corners. 1 or 2 times on a single corner? Sure. But not 9 and on all the corners.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

•   Alco_Rs11 I am at a complete loss at why you would get so mad over the fact that i wrote a ban appeal.
    Fair enough, you think i should be banned longer, but you seriously need to chill.
    As I said above, I do not think totalfreedom is a place to test harmful exploits, and I do regret doing so.

Alco_Rs11 YOUR bitching and whining

ironic, considering the current post. The ratio of my posts on that thread to everyone else is almost 1:6.
    You also clearly never read my post, on this thread or the previous one, because I said multiple times that YES IT WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL, I thought only my chunks were wiped, so I did do it multiple times